Sunday, March 11, 2012

Juicing/smoothie diet.. sort of. Day 1.

Due to watching my bestie's doggie for half the day, juicing did not commence until dins, but I figured I would write everything down anyhow.
AM: jumping jacks to wake me up 15
10 oz green tea and honey
1/2 cup of cereal
time passes- snacks
1/4 Green Goddess
2 Whole Foods pop tarts
1/2 a bag of veggie chips
an apple
an hour hike with dog
a burrito with beans and cheese
in this time, David and I shared a liter (aprox. 34 oz.) of water
home groceries
Dinner
Shared Juice:
1 cup Kale
3 small apples
2 carrots
1" ginger
result: delish, not full.
The other half of the Green Goddess we split earlier, we both consume.
result: half full
Shared Smoothie:
2% milk
a banana
(frozen) pineapple, mango, strawberries and blueberries
vanilla whey powder
result: tastes like ice cream, don't want too much
A few almonds. Awesome.